2010年9月29日星期三

I love my HIM


HIM

wrote by me

(for you kc loi)

Both of us,

Sometime we will argue,

Sometime we will fighting,

Sometime we will crazy as a chil,

Sometime we will keep silent and act cool besides with each others,

and

Sometime we will very sweetest!


I love the moment that's you're hug me with tight,and hold my hands....

you would like to look at me with your seriously face and touch my head with your warmest hands...

I was cherish the every moment that you're did to me,it will save in my mind as my memory forever and ever.


Love is like war,Easy to begin but hard to end.


BUT


this is won't happend on us.


BECAUSE

I give myself completely,my heart belongs to you.

I’m counting every moment until we say “I do.”

You are the perfect person to compliment my life;there’ll be no brighter day than when I become your wife.


I love you.

I will show you and tell you every day.


AT LAST,


*Please don't doubt about me again,believe me,treasure me,and feel confidence on me=)


Ms.LST n Mr.LKC ♥♥
make a promise here =D

1 条评论: