2010年11月12日星期五

Getting worse in my life! :C



Have a long time i'm didn't update my blog peels :*)
I'm typing my blog without any light and alone at my room ,when i being alone i will tear dripping without reason.*DON'T KNOW WHY,LOL...

RECENTLY,
I had the saddest moment that was ever happened in my life and many bad luck are go though to me!ishhh :'(

Especially i'm never sleep well on this few days!INSOMNIA.
OMG!and i have the dark circle O.O

Umm,you're the most important person in my life,but i LOST you...it was very painful to me,I shall never forget the day_1106.

BUT IT WAS TOO LATE?


Haiz,anyways,i will try to cheer myself,PEACE C:

AWW,my holidays was started,but i'm never enjoyed with it,i want shopping,sing k,ice skating ,movie and whatever funny shit I JUST WANT TO RELAX!and other one that was very bad luck to me is i went to the maxis center many time but still out of stock,i wish to throw my phone right now!!it suck T.T


when the good luck will go though to me?hope everthings will goes fine soon!GOD BLESS,phewww~~

2 条评论: