2010年12月4日星期六

Sore throat & flever ='(

3am right now . I am so damn tired now but still cannot fall asleep ! Sore throat plus fever , so suffered MAN ! and I am insomnia AGAIN ! I'm gonna die soon . ='( Whole day never eat and mummy kept force me to eat medicine , very bitter you know ? Aiks . I am tried to sleep but my neightbour's baby keep scream and cry ! OMG!I'm couldn't sleep well because of this . Well , I was still thinking about the UNDANG ! mummy forgot to remind me go to listen UNDANG ! haha , forget it please , GOD BLESS ! ☺
My room's temperature is so damn LOW ! I wear nightdress and a pair of socks with the hellokitty cartoon ! My sister keep make fun with my hellokitty cartoon and non-stop laughing , too bad -.-
Everdays kept slept for 3-4 hours OH GOSH , it's was crazy ! I wanna protect my skin and masking for one weeks 3time , IF NOT I'm really can't imagine what will happened on my skin !


Actually I have a nice day today , and finally I was received your message even just the very normal's message BUT it's was happy enough for me , THANKS YOU !

1 条评论: