2010年3月16日星期二

Frusterated with blogger

Ok I'm a little annoyed. I have feedjit live feed on my blog so I can see who looks at my blog. Well for the last few day there have been so many people from places around the world that I can't even see my friends looking. Everytime I look at my blog the feedjit is filled with new places. I've gone to my settings and have unlisted from searches, "next blog" button and everything else I can think of. I realize that it is a public blog but how in the heck are people finding me if I'm not listed anywhere? I really didn't want to go private because to be honest I hate having to log in when I want to read a friends blog (no offence) But I do NOT like it when I get people trying to comment on my blog just this morning I had to reject someone commenting, and followers from who knows where. It gets people who have actually searched for a craft or something and came upon it. Does anybody have suggestions? I would email blogger but I just assume all they would say is "well it's a public blog" Anyway I may have to go private but I may just delete he whole blog and be done. I love my blog but I also love sharing my blog with my friends, going private would just be a huge inconvieniance.

2 条评论: