2010年3月15日星期一

my blog need a dislike button

I don't like it when I go to starsbuck and the employees have never read anything outside of the teen bestsellers section.
I don't like it when people who read comic books make phone calls in the middle of the reading area to scream at their employees.
I don't like it when strangers approach me to tell me about their children.
I don't like it when my four dollar coffee is cold. If I wanted cold coffee I would have had the leftovers from this morning's pot.
I don't like it when I feel like I have let people down.
I don't like it when I am stressed.
I don't like it when I have nothing to stress about.
I don't like it when all of my favorite TV shows are on break. You're movie stars- how tough can your life be that you cant give me my 30 minutes of relief?
I don't like being estranged.
I do like the word bereft.

3 条评论: